Well I could but I never would And I pray I believe in us And this day could be made for us If you let it through But I try and I've said enough To help you to shine above And this day could be made for us I'm here to help you see To help you feel To help you breathe I'll never leave Please try to get along The world is strong Let's help it heal It could be today Move on Let it go Slow down It's wonderful And this day could be made for us You shine if you let it be And your mind could be fully free And this day could be made for us I'm here to help you see To help you feel To help you breathe I'll never leave Please try to get along The world is strong Let's help it heal It could be today
Well I could but I never would
ResponderEliminarAnd I pray I believe in us
And this day could be made for us
If you let it through
But I try and I've said enough
To help you to shine above
And this day could be made for us
I'm here to help you see
To help you feel
To help you breathe
I'll never leave
Please try to get along
The world is strong
Let's help it heal
It could be today
Move on
Let it go
Slow down
It's wonderful
And this day could be made for us
You shine if you let it be
And your mind could be fully free
And this day could be made for us
I'm here to help you see
To help you feel
To help you breathe
I'll never leave
Please try to get along
The world is strong
Let's help it heal
It could be today